Followers Anew

Friday, March 27, 2009

Freudian Slip(s)

I am afraid
for i am alone
I am alone
to lessen the fear

The world moves not
in accordance to plan
The plan itself
was but half formed

Discovery is in silence awaited
time forlornly lies un-still
The clock moves on ahead
yet some things, still
to change, refuse

16 comments:

Kenny said...

That was...awesome!! Loved the start.

"This is to inform that I closed down "The Fuss"...and started a new blog... kennyosophy.blogspot.com ...smart alec comments about the idiotic name would be deeply appreciated. So as someone who for some reason reads what I write, hope to see you around."

Man..I WISH I could be half as regular as you when it comes to blogging (ok, let's make it a fourth.. even half'd be too much!!)

Anonymous said...

ur aaaaaa......dorable !

Abhay Deshmukh said...

I was going to say exactly what Anonymous said, but since he/she's already said, just read his/hers again.
:P
:)

silly billy:) said...

yea yea..its nice:)
ps-i cant do it..damn!
no wonder we don hav moral flaws:p
muah!

Samster said...

Kenny- SO nice to have you back!!!!....:):)...yay! do be regular... i need good stuff to read :)

Anon- :)

Leopold- :)

Silly Billy- Hahahaha... much love!
ps- i lurrrve the enthusiasm..'yea yea..its nice'...did you even bother reading it? :)

silly billy:) said...

i was probably the first one who read it..i am d first one to read every blog of urs..i worship ur writing:)u knw na..

Samster said...

hahahahahahah...okay, enough with the flattery...what exactly is it that you want?..because i am telling you

a) not buying you lenses

b) not donating my kidney

anything else, we can discuss...

ps-keep the praise coming..i like!
:D

Abhay Deshmukh said...

With all respect for silly billy, I strongly disagree with what she said: "..i am d first one to read every blog of urs"
It's me, the first one. You bet! =D

Anonymous said...

and with all due respect to the both of them, I was the first one. The other two just want links back to their blogs! Its called the you scratch my back I visit your blog and leave cutesey comments and we both feel good about ourselves thing.

Happy april fools !

silly billy:) said...

leopold and anonymous...who are you guys really??
@leopold..with all due respect to you..i was kidding..u can take take away d credit fr being her first reader..:)infact i give it to you..

@anon-ALL i need to do to make go-phish comment on my blog(IF thts my intention behing commenting on hers)is cal her and say-'pugsie read and comment.PERIOD:)
happy april fools to u too..:)

@go-phish-i was just lookin fr love:p..i have others to provide me with lenses and kidney(?)..
muaah!

silly billy:) said...

*behind

Abhay Deshmukh said...

@Anonymous
I wish I had a blog spot with blogs published on it 0_o

@silly billy:)
A million thanks!

Samster said...

I do believe Leopold and Anon are the same person!!...

Silly Billy, however, exists!!

Ps- Has ANYONE even READ the poem?

Abhay Deshmukh said...

:(
go-phish, it's me
100***
got it?

Adicrazy said...

Wow. That was deep, girl. Have to read it twice. Hugs!

Samster said...

leopold- gotttt eet :)

adi- thankyou so much!!! :D:D:D
hug back atchu!!!