There are so many colours around. Its impossible not to fall idiotically in love with life.
Yes. there is sadness, grief, despair, disease, expectations unmet...
But there is also. Happiness. Colour. Joy. Love. Hope. Faith.
There are pink orange clouds SOMEWHERE in the world.
Crystal clear waters with pebbles glinting in the sun.
Salty sea with a green shade.
Lush mountains and soft morning dew.
Twinkling stars peeking out from the nearly blue-black midnight sky.
The touch of someone who cares.
The voice of love when you're miserable.
People to mentor you through lifes struggles.
Rain to stare at through wire-mesh windows.
Cages to help you appreciate one fresh breath.
Problems to resolve, so You feel good.
Somwhere, fog is knocking on someones doorstep.
Someone is penning down their soul.
Someone out there, right this moment, feels free.
Someone out there is crying, because the beauty of the world is overwhelming.
Love.Live.Learn.
To my dearest friend who inspired this. Swati.
You wrote that we can live without 'it'.
Love is something we shouldn't even attempt to live without.
But thats just my opinion :)
Love you.
3 comments:
i still don't think that its a necessity at THIS age..
shouldn't force yourself away from it but as i said..not impossible to live without right now..
and oh...love you too:-*
I just fell in 'love' again
with the way you write.
I am sure you aren't surprised...you know how romantic I am!
I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link
Post a Comment