Followers Anew

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Saying Grace

If you let it, Google can be your therapist/doctor/tutor and more.
What I'm personally intrigued by is the sheer NUMBER of people who have the same Issue.
What's more fascinating?
Its the emotional aspect that resounds in a million people all over the globe. Personal dilemmas strung into uncannily similar sentences.

I wonder how they each overcome it (do they?)
Do they lie? (in anonymous question-answer forums?)
I wonder if they laugh about it 'later' (is there a 'later'?)

What makes one connect so completely to one thin slice of a random strangers life?
A hand picked version of reality up for display.
A biased taste.
A representation swung wildly about by moods.

Is it out of this, that art is born?
Rising from the muck like the quintessential cinderella-lotus?
The unfortunate giving birth to the beautiful?
An ache soothing the pain of others?

Nearly four years into 'academics' and the questions gets prettier..
while the answers simmer just out of sight.

May God Bless Us All Everyone.




2 comments:

Anukriti Khare said...

I want to know where that came from!

Samster said...

anu, have you too noticed?
we string the words in questions more musically now.. but the answers are still elusive?

or is it just me?