Followers Anew

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Let It Goooooo Already?

This feels like the May of 2008 when I would blog once, sometimes Twice a day!
Hello. I'm back.
Yes already.
and no, still not with something 'fruitful' to say.
I put that in quotes because i felt like it.

As of Now, Now now Now. I feel like Im living 2 lives (to say the least)
NOOOO, im not Double Faced. Takes time enough to make One face presentable etc.
kajal= taking taaaaaaaime. (time)

But i feel like im always, Always ALWAYS multi tasking.
like im never really IN the moment. 
Im actually in TWO moments, SIMULTANEOUSLY.
am i loving it?
amilovingit?
aaaamIlovvvvingIT?
who knows?
I dont?

Schizophrenic much?

Green tea has me HYPER.
Avoided the BarOne temptation today,
but still didnt make it for that walk.
One sin down PER day.

Watching re-runs of Seinfeld while drinking green tea and typing this.
Voila.
Prime example of 3 different life moments.
A quiet cup of chinese tea.
A little loud blogging.
Staring mindlessly at the television screen.
ALL boiled into ONE.

Hello January of 2010.
Hello hello Hello.
Welcome to this bumbling bustling universe that is my One day.
Oh boohoo.
Sometimes, did you know, you can just dislike people because you can't be LIKE them?
Call it the Old J issue.
But actually recognizing the petty foundation can help you LET go of it.
CAN help you.... not WILL.
Do some WORK lazybums!

speaking of bum issues, men seem to be AS hassled by excess in their own as.. uhh women?
Strange the bits of information that fall into my plate everyday.
LALA

still a beautiful world and somewhere i learnt today
-is a lake frozen
-a girl determined
-someone LETTING GO 

:)

I surrender :)
KISSIE to YOU!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) look at this emo boy style at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

deluded said...

ooh, hyper.

is green tea really that different than chai?

aye cheked and ai found that-
blog and life looking up up up!

go go go!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I contemplate the list inform should prepare more info then it has.