Followers Anew

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shiny Bubbles

Some people think I'm a romantic.
I guess everyone means something different when they say it.

It's like calling someone 'girly'.
Person A thinks girly means cute.
Person B thinks its a step above a 19th cent. hanging-on-a-mans-shoulder damsel.
(or do i mean a step below?)

A romantic.

I Believe in chemistry? Yes
Believe in romance? Yes
Believe in the concept of 2 people being happy together? Yaaaaaais.

Believe in happily-ever-after? Hmm. Toughie there.
You see I believe you can live happily-ever-after but I don't necessarily think a Prince need be in the picture for that.
I mean, yes, there will be company for most of us in our old age... but somehow I think one can't depend on someone else to KEEP them happy...forever! (even momentarily actually)
I have nothing against men. I don't think they are cheating lying scum or something.
I just think its very hard to live with those kind of expectations from anyone.

God willing, you will meet a nice person who you like to laugh with and you suit each other temperamentally. I hope that happens for you. I believe it Can happen for some people.
But ultimately, when your hair is turning grey and your back is giving you trouble... don't wonder where the fairy-tale went.
I think life may be about embracing each bit, as gracefully as our nature and circumstances permit.
There is great dignity in acceptance.

What I'm saying is I do believe in love. True love.
But I think one must look beyond the obvious for that.

I could spell it out, but heck, even if its someone else's template that I've happily downloaded...
It is Still my blog.
And ambiguity is back ladies.

(check out
http://www.theseekerscribbles.blogspot.com/! that's where I spill the beans and spell it out)
:)
Thanks to
shwuti for the happy directions to the template maker.
Happy day tomorrow to you all.
God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh. Is yours prettier??? I cant decide. Buttttttt. I'm loving our blues. And for some reason, the templates really really fit who we are as people no? In which case, I find it smiley smiley to see we both are essentially "blue" people.