Somehow, in an insane way, the 5 weeks of examinations are over.
Mom and Dad have made it 30 years together today.
Put on some 5 kgs due to stress-eating this last month.
(yawn)
I'm going to skip the guilt trip and enjoy my last few days of calorie-worry-less eating.
Till I turn 22 this thursday.
Till bestie turns 22 this saturday.
Monday onwards healthy eating, exercise and the dream of the backless choli :)
Oddly enough its not like the stress has melted away with 5 pm today.
I guess we truly Are responsible for how seriously we burden ourselves.
There are So many things I wanna do in the next three months.
2008 I drove myself crazy working 3 internships.
2009 I lazed and didn't study for a single entrance. Pompous a**.
2010 I plan on doing a lot with myself. Academically start on a new chapter.
Look overseas at crazy-a** no pay post-grad courses. Double masters? sure. Phd? sure :)
Totally gone beyond what anyone thinks.
So grateful to God for that.
I'm gonna do my thing and have loveliness as a part of my routine. I just know it, I'm one of those few people who are just going to be happy. Always.
I won't make the most money or have the skinniest kids (with my genes! hah! :) )
But I just know I'll be excited about learning every single day. Okay, every alternate day *grins*
Plan to take off on a trip.
I think the time is right for it to happen.
Had a dream about it, felt right somehow.
This is going to be one hell of a holiday :)
Going to go back to painting.
Tomorrow I will fish out my old oil-paints and half-complete paintings.
If nothing else, I will paint pretty shades and smiley colours.
The colours will GRIN I tell you!
:)
Planning on reading a LOT.
On religion, spirituality and pilates.
hah!
Recommendations are welcome if anyone is actually interested in helping!
I know SOMEONE is reading out there!.. how else are the reading counts going up? huh?
Of course have to be the wedding-helper with darrrling sisters' knot-tying affair coming up.
The dance, music, clothes... are things I will possibly be the sounding board for.
Moral support here I come.
Feel like painting my room a creamier cream. Myself.
Therapeutic no?
The exams went okay I guess. Time will tell.
day-dawn-storm. all part of a single dream.
Chalo, thats the way it goes.
Also I think I'll stay happy because I want to.
It's important to love each experience and yourself while you're at it.
I mean, I put on weight so I dug out this old chinese top I had (pre-weight-loss phase)
wore larger jeans..higher heels...diamonds in my ears and ROCKED it.
Looked and felt better than I have at my skinniest most self-conscious phase.
Decided I am NOT going to talk-beeechi(hehe) about anyone.
Turns out you take on that persons bad karma if you do.
In a wonderful phase with my love v (you dont know her, dont bother wondering! :) )
we had the most beautiful satsang ever (spiritual conversation that brings out crazy HAPPY vibes) It was unexpected and just..lovely!
love her so much!
Thank you God.
I don't care if its unfashionable to be in love with you!
You make the happiest in the whole wide world and beyond.
You and mum.
Well you make mum happy too!
I love you both. and dad. and sister. and doggies. and my beautiful loving strong friends.
dont think of it as a hierarchy lovers.. love is love babay... there is no one, two or three.
Muah!
ps- gonna watch zillion hours of star WORLD! yeaaahbaby! :):D
3 comments:
just a week ago I was telling boy I want a on-spiritual-journey person to talk to..
boy girl animal. i dont care.
and v came along. ive known v since we were babies in knickers taking a bath together!
and i found that person in her.
God is beautiful right!
:D
thank you!
see thats how a blog helps.
makes you realize just how blessed you are :D
2010 is a friggin' HAPPY year!! there's so much that has happened in the past 5 months! PLUS..faith became stronger :) loving it loving it loving it!
Best o' luck for the backless choli! :D
and attended this AOL satsang after eons and it only gets better. nahi? :)
So happy for where you are right now Mimi. :) Can't be happier for you. And its true, about the beechi. So, I have decided as well. Although my decision is based on the fact that I dont want to have time for beechiiiiii about anything at all. Not even my own love handles. *sends out love to love handles*
Birthdays eh! And I got some recommendations for you. Better than recommendations, a bag full of goodies for the spiritual and the materialist side :D One soothing meeting for that?
Post a Comment