I can't boast of lying around like greenyellow lizards sunbathing on the lawns.. nor can I make up stories about giggle sessions and boytalks... what I may like to bookmark
-early morning laughter and plodding to class
-homer simpson humor
-J ka samosa.. J ki elaichi wali chai :)
-self deprecating humor
-the silence in the class
-fog swirling around trees
-unexpected tears of laughter
a flavor you dislike.. and one surprising day.. laugh all day to.
the high and low points in this moody painting have all been characterized by rolling-on-the-floor, whiny, questioning, absurd, unwilling, desperate, cackling laughter.. one, two, all, a few.
its not what I'd Wanted per se.
its not what I'd been happy with.
somewhere along the way I've learned a lot more than 4 semesters crammed together could pour into me. I've learned to live a little and laugh a lot. With people I'd never met before.. through the whiny journey I didn't expect to carry much on from this. But heck, its not been all bad. And I have a suspicion.. I could have done a lot worse!
cheers to decisions life imposes on us
cheers to making the freaking best of it :)
Learning all the way
Singing all the while
*wink*
2 comments:
i like your blog
can you visit my blog in http://5kages.blogspot.com/
You know, I read all your posts on Google Reader but today I realized that Google Reader makes me forget about commenting. SO here I am, after a click away from the evil Google Reader thingy, to comment! :D
Love this post, as always!
Post a Comment