I haven't moved out, changed cities, or even switched my career choice.. A real shocker considering I've always thought myself to be a restless indecisive soul..
To have stuck in such an efficient leech-like manner to Literature, Delhi and the parental abode.. Interesting :)
SOoooo what has evolved?
-Realization of the self and other beautiful things :)
-Application (attempts at and work towards)
-Figure (muahahaha)
-Degree Status (God Willing)
-Phone and Phone cover (piNNNNk)
-Geographical distance from loved ones
I guess enough has changed... as is natural..
Only its not just as obvious.
SO its not as easy to pin down and ruminate over.. *yawn*
Today was... :)
Anyway... haha... aaah. I like the texture of these thoughts..
The giggles bubble over..
taaa...
Ps- VERY excited about the Jane Austen Book Club!
Thankeeee Shwuti who forwarded the mail... Thankeeee Same-Name friend for founding it :)
2 comments:
Change is so constant that sometimes it feels just natural and not obvious at all! Might sound funny, but its true!
And what is the Jane Austen Book Club you are talking about - the book, the movie or some actual club? Asking because I love the book AND the movie :)
Keep writing :)
Addddiii.. its an actual club founded by a classmate :D YAY!
first meeting in jan
*excitement*
Post a Comment