Followers Anew

Monday, August 8, 2011

It was the first week of Bachelors and a few of us decided to go to the nearest mall and talk (eat?..)... Anyway, the 6 of us sat down outside and fell into discussion about what we really wanted to do. Out of the six of us... five of us said we wanted to write fiction. Some of us shared what we'd already attempted... and now 5 years later.. I see a lot of blog posts.. but no novel that I helped create. Sometimes during the day I find myself thinking/muttering something that I know if I read in a story... or a movie... I'd snort with laughter. Its at those moments that I wish I could just pen it down... not just the line. The Exact context. A girl just like the way I view myself and the situation exactly as it appears to the girl at that moment. Somehow it isn't coming naturally to me to actually write anymore.. even flash fiction. But I know I still want to write. I want that discipline writing demands. and I know that discipline will come with practice and falling into that habit. Till the words can finally flow... from where I know they still churn.
Psst- caught Rise of the Planet of the Apes recently.. good enough...more interesting after I google-ed all previous film summaries.. (start at 1971).