Followers Anew

Friday, August 26, 2011

r for Roarrrrr

Often the difference between someone smart and someone brilliant is how much time they've spent alone digesting all that they've experienced.
Experienced tangibly and also through books. World history, geography, politics, leaders, architecture.. you name it. and the period of ruminating over it all... watching the pieces float slowly to the ground and settle. to form a pattern.

Not only have I not read 'enough' but I haven't let it come together to form a coherent perspective. I actually wonder how I landed up in a class full of University toppers from all over India. sounds scary, right? Not everyone is Mr/Ms Brilliant of course, some people are just regular bright/smart/hard working... Have to actually put together a presentation by mid-next-week. teensy bit terrified. and any updates from friends are through their blog posts. We're all so past the 'different paths' place that our movement is not even remotely aligned. which is fine. Need to spend WAY more time at University library cramming up. Esp if I want to make it through to the direct Phd route.
But I'm not doubting my ability or finding it lacking. I'm recognizing a need to work hard and gain some serious knowledge :) and for all those having a not so great day... realize that you're beautiful, intelligent people brimming with potential to be even more fantastic. All of you... all of us. We just need to apply ourselves towards whatever we think is worth accomplishing for a happy peaceful life. Love to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely thought! Need to remember on days....