Today, it is safe to say, the writer has been let loose... and she is, quite frankly, running amok.
There is major flitting happening.. and the metaphorical champagne has bubbled and spilled on all the party guests. I was not expecting this!
In all the furore, many pins have been discovered that were previously swept under the rug... tiny petty pins that make you question why it was so important to roll the carpet away after all... especially after all this time. but the carpet is lying rolled in one corner and the pins are now a part of the 'known reality'... now I have a choice, to deal or not deal, or pretend there's nothing to deal with...
now normally I have been known to favour the latter.. the ostrich technique rather.
I-don't-see-what-you-are-doing-therefore-it-isn't-happening...
but if the pin is what I think it is.. admittedly it was wise to have kept some distance..
because sometimes when we romanticise our memories, we wonder why they're no longer a part of the present... and sometimes you get the answer immediately...
and then it's time for the writer to roll up her sleeves, take a deep sip of her masala tea..
and dive in to write what she think she knows..
all the while knowing, future her will know much more.. but that's okay... because it's inevitable and life is also about accepting the tiny thorns with the roses...
There is major flitting happening.. and the metaphorical champagne has bubbled and spilled on all the party guests. I was not expecting this!
In all the furore, many pins have been discovered that were previously swept under the rug... tiny petty pins that make you question why it was so important to roll the carpet away after all... especially after all this time. but the carpet is lying rolled in one corner and the pins are now a part of the 'known reality'... now I have a choice, to deal or not deal, or pretend there's nothing to deal with...
now normally I have been known to favour the latter.. the ostrich technique rather.
I-don't-see-what-you-are-doing-therefore-it-isn't-happening...
but if the pin is what I think it is.. admittedly it was wise to have kept some distance..
because sometimes when we romanticise our memories, we wonder why they're no longer a part of the present... and sometimes you get the answer immediately...
and then it's time for the writer to roll up her sleeves, take a deep sip of her masala tea..
and dive in to write what she think she knows..
all the while knowing, future her will know much more.. but that's okay... because it's inevitable and life is also about accepting the tiny thorns with the roses...
No comments:
Post a Comment