Followers Anew

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

clarity

"Things change" is a cliche for a reason. It's because it is resoundingly true And has universal application.

Not only things, but people and our perspective of people change pretty dramatically. It's also not always because the person has actually changed, but more so because they've either revealed something about their personality which was hidden earlier (now visible due to some event or sometimes it just takes time to float to the surface).. or maybe because you have changed you can now see them more clearly?

There is someone in the extended family bandwagon that I felt very warmly towards for ages, but it was probably my immaturity that I couldn't see them as a person and only viewed them as that relationship. which is something I have come to discover can really add those rose tinted glasses. But now because of Hello Time and Age I'm seeing things more clearly. also I can't deny that the last decade has been one of massive change. Internally especially. and I no longer want to re-read the past reminisces. Not only is it stale news, it's also pretty irrelevant and off topic. Topic being, shitloads to do now. 

Met someone else recently who is a really distant relative but of course we hit it off because of the whole feminist urge thing. Again, its hard to say who is what till enough time passes I guess, or hopefully my sensors pick up things sooner now. Hmpf. It's good to have some interesting conversations once in a while but really... what is the point even? 

gotta finish that shitloads to do.
lots of sticky candy canes to you all.
chew on those world.
#workmodestartingsoon


No comments: