Followers Anew

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Music!

I swear to you - I will always be there for you -
Theres nothin I wont do

I promise you -
all my life I will live for you -
we Will make it through
Forever - we will beTogether -
you and me
Oh n when I hold ya -
nothin can compare
With all of my heart -
ya know Ill always be -
right There

I believe in us -
nothin else could ever mean so much
Youre the one I trust

our time has come -
were not two

PeopleNow -
we are one -
ya youre second to none
Forever - we will beTogether -
a family

The more I get to know ya -
nothin can compare
With all of my heart -
ya know Ill always be -
rightThereForever -
we will beTogether -
just you and me
The more I get to know ya -
the more I really care
With all of my heart - ya know Ill always be...
Ya know I really love ya -
ya nothin can compare
For all of my life -
ya know Ill always be - rightThere

Brian Adams


Sometimes the same old lyrics touch something new inside of you!.....
no *aweeeeeees* please......:)

just stopped by to say that i managed to really connect with music after a long break !!!
hopefully this 'patch-up' of sorts will replicate itself in my writing career!!.........:P:P

No comments: