*An attempt at being positive*
Some reasons for the world being a happy-sunny-optimistic place
1.My nails have finally, by the grace of the filer, arranged themselves in a cute rounded shape
2.I walked for 3 kilometers, did 300 odd crunches and jogged for 2 straight minutes while listening to shaggy. (i.e. I’m healthy and the endorphins are kicking in)
3.Have finally read MacFlecknoe (and also know how to spell it!)
4.I have a diamond ring on my finger (always nice to think of! :)..)
5.I also have an unopened bottle of Ralph Lauren’s ‘Romance’ to look forward to! (feels very happy)
6.The disengagement with the non-healthy for self-esteem guy has been successfully carried out….almost like a detoxification after drug abuse!.. Only this one was for the soul!
7.My exams will get over on the 25th…and also start on the 4th…lets just focus on them getting over!...*optimistic haze*
8.Ayushi called me ‘pretty’ yesterday and I didn’t even force her to say it!
9.I finally deleted my ‘Unexpected Awee Moments’ folder…*sighs*…the cell phone also feels a lot lighter!
10.Swetha is asking me for advice….consistency in life is appreciated…and no sarcasm….mean it!(the only crumpled leaf being abhishek’s verbosity!)
11.I can write reasonably well!... seriously…really well!.......*modesty isn’t really in vogue you see)
12.My balance is a healthy 135.44 Rupees….Healthy as my 10 paise Vodafone-Vodafone scheme is still on!...
13.Had dinner right now…Indian Food is amazing!....:D
14.The zit on my left cheek seems to be drying up…It now may even pass off as a pink mark!...:P
15.Got my eyebrows etc. ‘done’…feeling pretty darn beautiful…(wearing pink also does that to me!...old snuggly old navy shirt rocks!!)
16.I was just reminded I was guy-less…well that’s something to cheer for!..ohh correction…I’m committed guy-less…thus liberated and have a thousand percent more chance of meeting and legitimately falling for the perfect one who should be out there somewhere…*gags*
17.My internet seems to be relatively consistent!
18.I share a cordial love/hate/like relationship with my family…which only goes to show that maturity really does come with age…theirs that is…lmao…okay okay…I’m talking about mine!...
19.I have a wonderfully painful/amazing/tough year that awaits me….i’m actually looking forward to it!...seriously!
*note to self: don’t end in abstract feel-good way…end in rational practical feel-good way*…..
20.I have 19 reasons to be happy with my life…and I didn’t really have to scratch my head too hard to come up with them…either I’m extremely talented…or very lucky…it’s a win-win situation both ways!...
Ps- I’m going to believe its both!...and something great is totally waiting for me!...actually, it may even be LOOKING for me!...
MUAHHHSSS!...*love to all*
Pps- ended in predictable way after all...but really....who cares!?!....:D...
*smiling big and living huge indeed!!!*
1 comment:
now see,this ones cute..:-)i likess...
Post a Comment