Followers Anew

Thursday, November 27, 2008

eff it all, its just a phase

If life was a golden lab following us around (till it prances away and we die). If a dog was our pulse and its bounding next to us HAPPY our good phase. Then this time, i was jogging and the dog came up behind me (snuck up really, the mutt) and with a joyful leap left muddy footprints on my back (tall dog?).

so i know its icky and i probably should change outta the pink outfit (catering to stereotype here)... the outfit being circumstances... and i know...if i dont change then that mud IS going to dry up. it WILL be harder to clean up. it WILL take more time. and i keep running around the park all muddy anyway.

That, is my life. THIS is a phase.
I should go back to reiki.
I know it'll help.

-i want january to come. i want to study for my exams. i want to not have time to blog 5 times a day.

16 comments:

deluded said...

reiki......

Hmmm....


do you get free chocolates with that?

or jam filled doughnuts?

Samster said...

i want want want want jam filled doughnuts! NOW!

deluded said...

I want want want mail! NOW!

:p

Samster said...

you mean ill GET a doughnut if i send a mail????...*wide eyed*

deluded said...

why not?

TONS of em

just give me your email id.


and phone number.


and address.


:P

deluded said...

oh.

and a mail of course.

deluded said...

perhaps some money too.

and your credit cards.

with your PIN

Samster said...

yes of course. happy to oblige.

*long pause*

deluded said...

still waiting

deluded said...

oi!

youve got gtalk no?

add me!

Stupidosaur said...

So this is a chat forum I see. May I join too? :P

Samster said...

sigh..NOT a chat forum. not not not.

:|

Anukriti Khare said...

OH MY GOD!!

Pugsie I swear U will owe me one blue berry cheese cake by the end of this week.... I am so winning THE bet!!!:)

Samster said...

can someone please read the POST and not just the comments?!!?

Samster said...

sigh. its jan. im supposed to be studying NOW, sigh.

sigh.

Samster said...

Oi. Its End Feb now. I'm Still supposed to be studying. Did i miss the precious few days in between when i Wasnt supposed to be????....oh. fancy that.