Followers Anew

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blog-Fears

You know something I've never really been able to digest?
Yes, of course, hot chilly potato sticks... as yesterdays binge(!) proved.
But in a more intangible sense...
I've never fully come to terms with the fact that what I TYPE here will/may
have some TANGIBLE impact on my 'real' relationships.

For the longest time I thought my readership was nil so 
what did I do?
Being unaware in my ditzy universe of google
(who led all happy curious folk RIGHT to this blog).. 
I would blog about Everyone. Honestly(more or less), but in the MOMENT.
Dangerous eh?

So for the people I wasn't bumping into everyday... it became a meter of gauging how
I felt for them.
But what I wrote was a feeling of bitterness that lasted about 7 seconds and I 'published'
out of a false sense of rebellion.
The blog became a means to hurt potential relationships.
Thankfully, No lasting harm but TONS of baggage.. one I had to eventually sift through.
Yuck.
Ever come face to face with your own pettiness?
It aint pretty.

I guess in the current scenario where most of us spend 2-6 hours in virtual pastimes... a blog becomes a vital tool of communication.
Of opinions, of respect, of disrespect, of ones 'current state of mind'
More effective than twitter even.
Certainly more controversial, my experience says.

Ultimately I'm getting quite S-I-C-K of facebook.
Don't go on about 'privacy options' etc.
I've tried them all but the sheer PRESSURE of deciding who stays ON the limited profile, OFF it, what material they CAN have access to.. its EXHAUSTING.
and Pointless.

Just so you know friend-lies.. don't be surprised if one day you can't 'search' me out.
A-lllll-most sick of it for good.
Almost.

Toodles and Much Love.
*smack*


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Survival group against God?? LOL. Good luck with that. Truth is, no one knows the exact time this will happen except the man upstairs, however, I firmly believe that there are people placed here by God that post the warning signs and it's up to you to take heed.
[url=http://2012earth.net
]switch to consciousness 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Samster said...

@ anons

what is this? spam?
*strange*