
You know what that is?
It's leaves all connected but each pointed in a different direction.
That is what friendships have translated into.
Nothing really changed after college.
Okay, everything did but intrinsically the people I've always had connections with were still hovering around. Even if they were in Hyderabad and we wouldn't talk for months... It would feel comfortable calling up and yelling 'poop face'. In fact, I liked the distance because it made our relationship more real.... it sunk in that there was more to us than 5 hour practice session for our street plays. Something much deeper... compatability.
Each year more and more people are falling off the Delhi map and I wonder... will all of these bonds evolve? or simply stagnate as pretty warm memories to dip nostalgic words into once every rainy season?
I'm guessing it'll be the former considering the solid foundation we all have.
Thank you... for listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment