Followers Anew

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The To-Do someday soon :)

Some things to do before I pop off to heaven

Have at least One interesting conversation with someone I've always sort-of known but never taken the time to talk to...IN a coffee shop which has a pebbled path outside...with a very himachal-breeze that rushes in through the open window
The conversation should begin somewhere in the afternoon and we should be able to sit comfortably till the sun begins to set..

Go really deep into a meditative state and experience that sense of balance...Once. Twice. Many times? All-The-TIME!! *salivates* :)

Dance underwater!

Write a (good)book.. that changes someone out there(for the better!)

Dance.Dance.Dance...whenever I feel like it!
If life was a musical ..and I the eccentric director who can attempt a piroutte at a seconds whim.

Eat a jar of peanut butter chunky style...alone! ha! (and not put on weight)

Fall madly in love for a day and have it reciprocated.. the soul-meets-soul love. The kind where you spend all day together and love the person because it makes you happy this soul is out there in the wide universe... Even if you never meet, chat, mail, call each other..ever again!

Jump off a cliff and (somehow) land on something spongy...and not be bound by a rope tied to your feet.. Just JUMP and know it's gonna be okay.

Feel Fearless

Cuddle up with a horse at night. Or a really wellfed (vegetarian)lion... *the mane..bliss*

Read another play by Dario Fo

Spend the night surrounded by flowers (that have their roots attached to the ground).. and not be the latenight special for the mosquitoes or tigers(?)

Meet Tamora Pierce and tell her she's super awesome!

Be able to forgive any and everyone for any and everything. Rub off all experiences that once made me sad and START OVER. To be able to accept Everyone.

Leave Facebook.

Drive and not have eyes-roll-around me saying 'Woman Driver'. Though that I can't do much about :-)

Not need to talk on the phone.. Have everyone I love walking-distance away from me.
:D

Rock a backless choli and mini-shorts... (not simultaneously)

Laugh hysterically when something funny happens. And forget to cover my mouth when I do :P

I like how most of these are very do-able :)
An interesting list to go back to when I'm 40 and glowing after a swim in the mountain stream...
Add that to the list... Swim in a mountain stream *BEAMS*

1 comment:

silly billy:) said...

haha..so funny..and soooo true..want it all..like ALL:)