Followers Anew

Sunday, March 27, 2011

ripple

Its time to break those patterns
Patterns Ive been uncomfortable with but a slave to

Its time to break them not because it'll be easier for the world
(that is a lucky byproduct)
But because in the journey towards maintaining that inner peace...
I need to lose all habits that create ripples
Unproductive ripples


and float I could, with the current
lightly tread on the path prescribed
delineated
assigned
marked by those pretty white arrows
leading the way
Allowing old footprints to guide me
But wait, have I been here before?
will I stand here again, someday soon?

I could, could I?, I could
change?
break away not for its sake
but for mine
walk a different line
with a different tune occupying the mind
I could, Could I?, I might, Will I?
I will
(and blessed will be the journey towards peace)

No comments: