We all have that afterthought... you know.. the one right after you've done/said/thought something stupid and immature.
You know, the one that makes you.. Pause. and then unpost a post *mock-grumpy*
I wish I could let that overpowering sensation of love take over me at all times.
When I wouldn't feel the need to think of people as individuals..
where people, animals, trees would all just be one vibration of light
Then I wouldn't need the afterthought... like I do now.
Chalo.. always scope for improvement.. and this way, I know what to work on Now :)
So thank you to the person whose words posed a challenge to that aspired-for-peace.
Through your words, I shall grow spiritually.
Love and Peace
4 comments:
glad to help :) you could have let the boyzone blog stay though, it's your own space really. you need not be so harsh. realise that no one is judging you but you yourself.
boyzone?!?
okay..any chance I actually happen to know you in person?
yessirie.. the post with the 90s boybands being talked of..
and umm...let's just call me an avid reader of your blog :)
from your maktub days, if i may add in a different post, should you not want it to show up on this page :)
..bet you didn't see that coming!
Post a Comment