It's not hot per se. It's as if the heat has expanded beyond all previous confines, floated outward like a dry blanket, launched itself into space and is currently hovering around the one who is typing. here. in this room. as T walks around keeping an eye on everyone and everything. He's a doll, a poppet, a cookie, a wise, strong, handsome kushmush. As you may have realised, or may not actually, T is currently inhabiting the body a non-human family member. But he is so much more. Oh, just realised Toots and T are both "T's". The heat is obviously getting to me.
He obviously understood from my energy that I was raving about him online because for absolutely no reason he has just finished cuddling with me. This is a good day. :D
So yes, I have to learn to catch my impulsive and compulsive urges before they run off on a clicking spree. well, almost no harm no foul.
Someone elses reminisces about the past, provoked mine and I indulged in some light stalking of my own past self. it feels like stalking a different person, in case you're wondering but i kid... i know no one is wondering anything... this is just me talking.. writing to myself. Anyway.
So as i stalked past me, the clicks sort of happened. and then i undid them because, what is the point even?
There is no point ergo, it must be undone. sort of. ish.
The only point is I had to leave the abode 25 minutes ago to run 3 errands and I.Did.Not.
pause for long sigh.
Speaking of, everyone should listen to Sanam Puri. The fellow can sing... his voice is smooth like how people describe whiskey but actually whiskey isn't at all like that. But his voice is. Smooth.
Smooth. Especially with the oldies.
But maybe I shouldn't praise him too much. My paltry description might lead to skyrocketing of his name/fame/price and then how would he come over to serenade us over dinner then?
That was sarcasm.
Hmm
Must practice more. snorts.
Let's be honest. sarcasm and I mix about as well as oil and water.
we don't.
I'm more umm who knows? I'm trying to know.
the layers are peeling
the vows are made
must.know.self.
not the fragile personality. the permanent.
Listening now to poppet at age 21 days.
She's grown so much. Miraculous how the Divine works.
my Shoniya. my little angel.
interrupting my own self. ta!
He obviously understood from my energy that I was raving about him online because for absolutely no reason he has just finished cuddling with me. This is a good day. :D
So yes, I have to learn to catch my impulsive and compulsive urges before they run off on a clicking spree. well, almost no harm no foul.
Someone elses reminisces about the past, provoked mine and I indulged in some light stalking of my own past self. it feels like stalking a different person, in case you're wondering but i kid... i know no one is wondering anything... this is just me talking.. writing to myself. Anyway.
So as i stalked past me, the clicks sort of happened. and then i undid them because, what is the point even?
There is no point ergo, it must be undone. sort of. ish.
The only point is I had to leave the abode 25 minutes ago to run 3 errands and I.Did.Not.
pause for long sigh.
Speaking of, everyone should listen to Sanam Puri. The fellow can sing... his voice is smooth like how people describe whiskey but actually whiskey isn't at all like that. But his voice is. Smooth.
Smooth. Especially with the oldies.
But maybe I shouldn't praise him too much. My paltry description might lead to skyrocketing of his name/fame/price and then how would he come over to serenade us over dinner then?
That was sarcasm.
Hmm
Must practice more. snorts.
Let's be honest. sarcasm and I mix about as well as oil and water.
we don't.
I'm more umm who knows? I'm trying to know.
the layers are peeling
the vows are made
must.know.self.
not the fragile personality. the permanent.
Listening now to poppet at age 21 days.
She's grown so much. Miraculous how the Divine works.
my Shoniya. my little angel.
interrupting my own self. ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment