So if I had to look back 20.000 years from now…(apparently I also plan to find/invent the elixir of life)…what would I like to remember about turning 20…
Heres a few things that come to mind
The funny feeling
-which sweeps into being when I listen to ‘truly madly deeply’…the most cliché’ song on earth and willingly sway to it
-that makes you feel like the MOST special person EVER…
-when I look at the caller ID and its an intr call..my heart skips a beat and its Drake R..
So many months of pining for assumed friendship validated in one 10 minute conversation…
-of calm when I know Sw is happy chatting to respective bf after all squabbles have been mentally cleared up by yours truly
-of hilarious narcissism when I go on-and-on about a certain picture of mine…(taken when I was 16)
-that makes you wanna cry when you see what your friends put together for you…
S and A.. love you to the power n… for sure
-of not caring about anything but spending some quality time with the people who matter most…family and friends…(gave sis a backrub…she needed it…very stressed)
-of digging into the same freaking pasta twice in 4 days…(ugg.. funny feeling…boredom anyone?)
-of celebrating turning 20 with an impromptu friend-plan at midnight…V you tricked me into it…and you know what im talking about…
Turning 20 reiterated what I’ve always known…you don’t need a DJ, wild dancing, booze or too many people to ‘celebrate’…Age may be a number but it’s a good way of gathering up people and demanding some attention, love, kisses, hugs …(the slobbery works)….All you NEED is someone willing to tell you what you mean to em or better yet, showing you….Very Mush(yyy) again…
Btw…Citizen Cope’s-’Suns gonna rise’..current fav…thanks to S for the introduction..
Appreciated…
(Written yday but published today cuz of the net throwing a tantrum)
1 comment:
Thank you :D
Whatt would you do without me?
Post a Comment