Followers Anew

Monday, June 2, 2008

Playin' on Stereotypes :)

Totally playing on stereotypes here and talking bout what would lead a guy to say what’s written below! :)…(The Universe provides answers)

Guy:Yes, you do look horrendously fat and unattractive.

Universe:(He wants to break up….ASAP…another date that night maybe)

Guy:Can I borrow your lip balm?
Universe:(Over a thousand doctors have warned him that dry lips will lead to his untimely demise)

Guy:Can we please stop watching sports...?
Universe:(He just really doesn’t like them, lighten up please!)

Guy:The IPL cheerleaders are just another example of the degradation of women…
Universe:(Dare we hope for a feminist?)

Guy:It wasn’t what you said, it was the TONE in which you said it…
Universe:(okay ladies, this is just a guess but he MAY be making fun of you)

I totally sprained my ankles on those purple heels the other day...
(Ohh wait, that would be the girl talking...(oops)

Guy:Tell me ALL about your feelings…
(He just had a chat with his best gal pal and the lecture worked… gush away!)

I think I’m prettier than you…
(Wait a minute…who says that exactly?)

Guy:I know you really want to but I want to wait till we’re married.
Universe:....
(long pause… Well, I guess the universe just ran outta options for above.)

Senseless and extremely prejudiced. Cheers to political incorrectness.

No comments: