Followers Anew

Friday, April 8, 2011

compatibility

Wavelengths are the funniest things. You can be totally on the same page with someone and then suddenly the balance shifts and the vision is skewed. And then there are those others, those precious few that God hands out because He knows you need someone who knew you when you were young(er) and stupid(Er) to talk to every once in a while. and it works.. because the idiotic choices you make as you prance along the years... they mirror that in their own unique billion-miles-away way. and magically, 7 months into not talking.. you can still pick up the phone..swap notes on the latest..and be on that same very page nodding along. Veeee is awesome.. and moronic. but I love her. We're both donkeys from the same grassland...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for whoever Vee is, she sounds delightful BUT THIS POST IS ABOUT ME.

7 MONTHS = ME

STUPID DECISIONS = ME

:D :D :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samster said...

Hawwwww you deleted? but I LOVED the LOVE :D

oh river!.. its all mithya baby.. one light is the same as the other :)... and yes it did occur to me... we fit the bill too in our own unique way. only less stupid decisions.. and more soul searching. which I don't see getting old

love hugs and light