Followers Anew
Monday, April 18, 2011
herebirthdaybirthdayHEREbirthdaybirthday
The format of the blog has become a little warped. It seems to never sit well in the assigned design. Speaking of which.. lets play a game.. What all can you possibly GIFT a 23 year old? :D suggestions are more-than-welcome. the crazier (but still useful) the better :) oh OUTRAGEOUS maybe. I'm excited for the Biiiiiiiiiirthday. though really, when I try and figure out Why, I do draw a blank. I mean S has exams. (booo...but I got her gift already..YAY) A probably has Something J people have exams (like I do) V is out of town Basically... everyone is somewhat busy and I'm currently not in the mood to put together a home-music and crazy-not-drunk-dance scene. (though I floated the idea of of K in genie costume and hukkah... she wasnt too thrilled) What it comes down to is 1) throw me a surprise party. except, dont. because I won't have the right clothes at a moments notice and I don't like surprises too much. except if you're giving me a giant diamond ring spontaneously. that I'm open to IF I love you romantically. which I don't. so no surprises please. 2) call/text/mail me if you're free for THE day...today.tomorrow.or a week before THE day. so I know how to shuffle the groups around to meet everyone :) (see THIS is what I do.... the energy bubbles CONVINCE me its gonna be awesome..which it is.. even if the plan goes completely mad... which it also always does) 3) I am vaguely open to the idea of a beautiful bag. but this is only for mum. nobody else buy it please :) what was this post about? oh yes... ideas. I'm gonna be twennnnny threeeeeee ... Okay quick before-birthday resolution. Will buy a beautiful (flattering.ofcourse) dress. But thats really a desire not a resolution. and my real desire is mom and sister will buy me that dress without my having to accompany them shopping. YES> thats a wish. Resolution- weight loss? nah. okay, maybe 2 kgs. alright then.... 13year old I and 23year old I will be united in the weight loss dream. how... regressive. bah. whatever.... The BIRTHDAY IS COMING!!! (imagine a silky-brown spaniel rushing towards your open arms. thats it baby!) (really.... what is happening to the format?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday, Pikachu!
Post a Comment