Followers Anew

Monday, April 25, 2011

enchanted

I want a snowfall kind of love..
nope, not the same post...
:)
but the song seems to be on repeat... 'wont you bury me in your quiet love?'
it would be easier to laugh it off, brush it aside, cover it with cynicism. no?
It doesn't take courage to know what you want.. You just need to be honest with yourself.
Plain sailing from there, I'm discovering.
cause I'm actually a snowfall kind of girl... :)
I hope you find what you discover what you're looking for
and when you do.. Hope you get it...
and if you don't.. may you take something even more precious away from that..
a lesson learned and challenge overcome.
I want a snowfall kind of love...

3 comments:

silly billy:) said...

hope you find a snowfall kind of love:)

oh..niceeee song!

BakeryBrewsk said...

i think those words are beautiful

Samster said...

billy- we do live on hope... :)

brewsk- thanks for dropping by.. hope you enjoy the blog :)