Followers Anew

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fanciful Dreaming and Mind Games Part-2

(N's Story...part 2)

You must be the 3rd luckiest girl in the world gushed my brain… (the 1st two positions are taken by Angelina Jolie cuz of her fabulous looks and Oprah because of her even more fabulous heart and immense wealth!)….i mean who would have thought that just ONE week ago you were sitting in your room eating khakra with soup…n NOW….your still in your room eating khakra with soup AND waiting for HIM to call up….*brain goes into rational ecstasy at the prospects that lurk around my 'new' and 'improved' life*…..(romantic self yawns and waits for that elusive technological ring that would make life seem a whole lot rosier)

*ringgggg*….omg omg omg…..*is it him???* Shrieks some obscure giddy part of self…ahh….twinge of disappointment as id caller tells me its *s*!!!...dont get me wrong…I mean no one likes having 7 hour chats with her(like we did last night…tehetehe)…but I would like to fill her in on some NEW developments…….

N: hey….

S: so???

N: yea…?

S: well???.......

N: umm…yea…*pause*

S: yea what?...*impatient*

N: nope….didnt reply…

*can almost FEEL her gearing up to be cheerful and all hope inducing*

i interrupt with…me: see I know what your going to say…
I totally feel that he’s pakka in some obscure part of the world where networks refuse to function….n I’ve given it some thought and refuse to believe that he’s been killed by politically motivated barbarians….the way I see it….he’s probably seriously wounded and strapped to an imaginary tree with mythical chains….i bet he’s thinking of calling me RIGHT now but the blood flowing from his eye probably ….

S: okaaaay okayyyyy I get the point…any enthusiasm that I display when rushing to his defense will not be appreciated…..right?

N: you comprehend perfectly my friend…now tell me about HIM…

S: uhh…*confused*…didn’t u just want to NOT talk about HIM??

N: ass…not HIM…*meaningfully*…HIM

(since shes a girl…she gets it)

S: oooooohhhhh……..HIM?....well….*pseudo calmly*…just talked to him for an hour….

N: ommiigooodddddd…..*wild war dance follows yelp of excitement*

S: yea yea….*smug*

N: haha…*suddenly feeling better*

We talk for 2.45 hours and analyse whatever has been said and a lot which was unsaid but ‘felt’….

Feel a whole lot better and realize that I disagree with Simon Cowell ….people CAN be happy when friends have good things going for them…plus it only helps life that HE msged back said “hey….dont know if I was lucky enough to miss any msg or call from you…but just thought you should know…my cell stopped working for a while…so do get back to me asap if you DID try to contact me…and even if you didnt…cant wait…xoxo”

Hehehehahahaha….*heaven thou art not that far*

My cup runneth over…..:)

2 comments:

S said...

omg! i think i died with excitement readint the last bit! i loovvveee you! cant wait for this to really happen you know!

Samster said...

hahahahahaha.....i knowwwwwww....shit!....we need to get a life!!!...OR continue to live in our fantasy world!!!......hehe...i choose plan B!!!....:P

January 27, 2008 10:10 PM