God! I'm 20. 20. 20. 20. 20.
Well, of course God knows, assuming my belief system is even .01% accurate. God knows.
but wait, do I know? Do i?
Do i realize the full implications of the baggage that comes with?
Its no longer all about melody and moving-with-the-flow crap.
People are DOING stuff for where they wanna be 4 months from now. or 5. maybe 6.
and i. am. watching. them. do. it.
Unless i strap on those running shoes, all these fancy words wont mean a flying-rats-left-bum.
They will mean nothing! nothing! nothing!
i should study Eliot.
4 comments:
Eliot. Hmmm. What's going on honey?
hey happy birthday....
happy birthday.
dont worry.
I heard 21 is much worse.
adi crazy- whoa! havent seen you in a while!..:)
just the usual...goin crzy...tryin to cope :P
swayam and deluded
i think that 'im 20' rant may have been misleading... i turned 20 in May. just realizing its implications now *sheepish*
but thanks! :D
Post a Comment