I woke up feeling particularly… tickled.
So yesterday was a bit of a chaotic one and we ended up not going where the plans were supposedly leading us.
In typical fashion, a series of domino effects led to… change.
God IS kind. In Shukrana to the Divine. That doesn’t automatically mean that days are easy or that times are easy.
It means that God IS kind and I’m thankful from the deepest Essence of me. Whatever that is. 😊
Things aren’t what was planned and there are days I internally have to make myself okay with that. Also, this is what reveals one’s own character to one’s own self right? What am i made of? Besides years of generous helpings of pao bhaji and soup. I told you. I feel tickled today.
If it helps, I’m also made of moderate helpings of lettuce and sundried tomatoes. Teehee.
I’ve read adversity builds character, it also reveals it. And writing makes you think about it.
Maybe the fact that I’ve found this sliver of time and the impulse to write here is a little rainbow-Esque.
And it’s not always linear in life. You don’t wake up each day methodically feeling stronger than you were yesterday. Sometimes you realise that you’re not as strong as you thought you were. Sometimes resolutions are harder to fulfil as the days go by. When I was younger I thought I had the answers learnt. I had access to the answers and I only had to live them. Easy peasy, right?
I know Grace is the nucleus, the Sun. The light permeating all and the cause that there Is an all. Sometimes the pettiness of my desires clouds my mind. I’m trying to be a better me as I remember the Divine Grace. This is my rainbow. Shining bright.
No comments:
Post a Comment